Effective Commissioning Services.
Proper plant commissioning minimizes errors and prevents time delays which consequently increase budgets. This critical phase of plant preparation sets the tone and direction for the startup phase. At PTS, we offer full precommissioning, commissioning, and startup services. Our team will work with your team to ensure that an effective strategy is outlined and commissioning is managed properly in order for your plant to be fully functional, on time, and under budget. Our specialists help raise the project focus above the simple aim of a mechanically complete facility, towards a fully operational, on-spec plant, which meets or exceeds design parameters.
Our commissioning services include:
- Develop a resource-loaded, fully detailed commissioning schedule
- Synchronize project schedule and commissioning schedule
- Synchronize construction turnover packages with commissioning/operations schedule
- Develop “Management Control Diagram”
- Develop the “Prepare to Operate” work strategy
- Track and evaluate progress
- Develop detailed Commissioning Procedures
- Develop mechanical equipment troubleshooting guides
- Plan/Schedule Startup
- Act as owner’s representative with EPC contractor(s)
- Document control system