Comprehensive Precommissioning Services
Process Technical Services provides comprehensive precommissioning services to ensure that this critical phase is managed with precise detail, in compliance with regulations, so that initiatives remain on track in regards to time and cost. PTS specialists utilize customized completions databases, which are tailored to fit the individual project, whether large or small.
Our precommissioning services include:
- Direct precommissioning activities
- Track and evaluate progress
- Preservation of equipment from delivery to final acceptance
- Observe installation of all equipment, buildings, and support structures
- Planning/scheduling utilizing programs including Primavera, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access and Excel, etc.
- Maintain equipment reliability
- Organize and manage system walk downs
- Develop punch list and manage its completion
- Rotating equipment alignments
- Factory acceptance testing (FAT) and site acceptance testing (SAT)
- Loop checks and calibration
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)